Job Description - Consulting Project Manager (19WD32418)
Consulting Project Manager19WD32418Asia Pacific-Japan-Tokyo-To-Tokyo
Consulting Project Manager
Location: Tokyo -Japan
Job ID: 19WD32418
Autodesk Consulting implements Autodesk solutions for our customers across Japan. As a Project Manager you will be essential for leading a team of technical consultants on projects, driving consistency in project delivery and reusing these approaches to create repeatable service offerings. You will work directly with our major account customers’ implementation teams and develop/contribute to their strategies (in collaboration with our sales, business development and other consulting delivery teams). The position combines your team leadership skills with pre-sales and post-sales consultancy skills that come from your years of industry experience and technical know-how.
- Lead teams of consultants on implementation projects, driving their consistency of delivery and their performance in meeting Autodesk Consulting objectives
- Lead the development and upkeep of repeatable valuable service offerings based on your areas of expertise
- Document, share and promote project delivery best practices for use across Autodesk Consulting
- Implement Autodesk's tools for customers on projects and across their enterprise
- Analyze customer processes and workflows and document current and future states
- Manage customer relationships while delivering implementation projects; communicate with multiple levels of the customer’s organization
- Identify opportunities for new projects with current customers that will add value to their business
- Broad understanding of our technology
- Experience in business process improvement principles, and implementing change in complex organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical details coherently
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time and enjoy working with diverse groups of people with widely variable technical skills
- You are goal-oriented, and you like to take on initiative and responsibility
- You do not mind working on multiple projects at a time
- You are able to act independently while working on a multi-disciplinary and geographically diverse team
- You can effectively communicate with this team, even with remote and international team members
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Customer Success & Services
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.