Job ProfileMott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We’re one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Job DescriptionIn this position, you will be working as part of a design team, assisting with:
- conceptual, preliminary and detailed design with oil and gas pipelines
- construction phase services
- site inspection
- design calculations
- report writing
Candidate SpecificationTo be considered for an intern position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Studying for a Master's, Bachelor's level degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- A genuine interest in engineering design related to Pipeline (Petroleum) Engineering
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and a self starter
- Effective in verbal and written communication skills