KONGSBERG, an international technology corporation that delivers advance and reliable solutions that improve safety, security and performance in complex operations, and during extreme conditions. KONGSBERG works with demanding customers in the global defence, maritime, oil and gas and aerospace industries.
Kongsberg Maritime, a wholly owned subsidiary of KONGSBERG. We deliver systems for dynamic positioning and navigation, marine automation and more to offshore and shipyard industries. We are committed to meeting our customers' expectation with innovative and reliable solutions to their merchant marine, offshore, subsea, and oil & gas needs.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
- Focus on customer support, commissioning and service on assigned Kongsberg Maritime Underwater product range
- Technical manning on desk / mobile device for remote support as require by Kongsberg Maritime Global Customer Support world-wide frame work
- Maintain good relationship with existing clients
- Proper preparation and execution of work assigned
- Responsible for generation of service reports, update drawings, cable information database and others
- Ensure performance are met at all times
- Pre and post work administrative
- Commissioning, Service and repair of Kongsberg Maritime supplied underwater Systems
- Workshop test and technical preparations
- Liaison between customers and main office on all aspects of pre-commissioning/ commissioning, maintenance and operation of the systems
- Position will cover South-East Asia, Oceania and possibly other part of the world
- Required to undertake ad-hoc duties which may be assigned from time-to-time
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical / Electronic or Mechatronic background
- At least 1 year’s relevant experience in customer service
- Preferred to have some technical hands-on experience on Single/Multi beam system or experience on hydro-acoustic system
- Functional test and verification including signal tracing, use of lab equipment such as oscilloscope, frequency counter, impedance meter etc (preferred)
- Underwater survey experience / underwater positioning system is preferred, but not a must
- Technical experience with underwater sonar / hydrography / oceanography / Underwater Survey equipment is preferred, but not a must
- Able to handle stress
- Good written and oral skill (English)
- Good customer etiquette
- Proficient in basic MS office applications
- Some knowledge with survey software and various marine survey data format
- Good knowledge on computer network system / topology
- Meticulous and customer oriented person
- Ensure customers’ satisfaction and on quality of services
- Team player
- Willing to travel for overseas assignment
- Able to travel on short notice
The position reports to Service Manager (Singapore).
Job type : Permanent / Full-time
Working hours : Mon to Fri: 0900 hrs to 1730 hrs
Working days : 5 days
Location of work place : 81 Toh Guan Road East, #04-01 Secom Centre, Singapore 608606
If you are up to the challenge, send us your CV, tell us how you can make a difference, and we will be in touch soon. Working location will be in Singapore.