KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a business unit of KONGSBERG, to focus on KONGSBERG Gruppen’s strategy to be a leading integrated digital solutions provider, in providing the next generation of digitalized products and services. With more than 500 software experts, the company will be a leading industrial software environment.
We have a strong platform to develop the next generation of digital products and services that will provide significant changes to processes and business models of the industry. Today KONGSBERG cooperates closely with several leaders within digitalization, both within academia and research, and through the Group’s extensive network of suppliers and customers in Norway and abroad
Kongsberg Digital will also be a focal point for the Group’s digital offering, ensuring leading digital development and competence across KONGSBERG. In addition, the new subsidiary will be responsible for new technology alliances.
Primary Roles and responsibilities
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables
- Working closely with analysts, designers, product managers and clients to develop new product as well as to enhance existing applications.
- Developing, Testing and debugging the product in controlled and real situations.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidate must have 6-10 years of experience.
- Expertise Angular is must. (Minimum 2 Yrs. of Exp is Must)
- Good Experience in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Must have expertise in consuming RESTFul APIs.
- Knowledge of programming with respect to cloud platform would be appreciated.
- Familiarity with UX libraries/controls will be an added bonus.
- Passionate about technology and up to date with the current trends in the web application development and willingness to explore open source technologies as and when relevant.
- Candidate should possess excellent learning ability and take up challenges. Be a good team player. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management, priority allocation and task management skills
- Candidate must be hard-working, a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude.
We Offer :
- A work environment that’s flexible and agile to help you address your personal aspirations and ambitions – and define success on your own terms.
- Awesome working environment with Best-In-Class collaboration and innovation opportunities.
- Perfect place to grow and stay ahead of the curve