Job ProfileOne of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we’re helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking.
The Energy Unit, specifically the Power, Process & Nuclear division are recruiting a CAD/Revit Technician to be based in Glasgow. The role will centre on integrating with and proactively supporting our team of engineers and technicians to deliver projects that are fully coordinated and compliant with defined standards and quality expectations. This involves managing drawing production in a systematic manner to achieve the required standards of quality and engineering expected by Mott MacDonald and the nuclear industry.
Job DescriptionDuties will include:
- 3D Revit MEP and AutoCAD solutions for various projects
- Working from designers/engineers calculations and/or rough sketches and drawings
- Producing accurate and structured drawings suitable for final issue
- Producing fully co-ordinated sets of drawings/details
- Discussing and resolving co-ordination issues with designers, and engineers
- Preparing mechanical and electrical drawings
- AutoCAD or Revit experience
- Knowledge of drawing production standard
- HNC qualification or similar
Candidate SpecificationCandidates must also be eligible for security clearance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Equality, diversity and inclusion:Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
Flexible working:At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.