KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a business unit of KONGSBERG, to focus on KONGSBERG Gruppen’s strategy to be a leading integrated digital solutions provider, in providing the next generation of digitalized products and services. With more than 500 software experts, the company will be a leading industrial software environment.
We have a strong platform to develop the next generation of digital products and services that will provide significant changes to processes and business models of the industry. Today KONGSBERG cooperates closely with several leaders within digitalization, both within academia and research, and through the Group’s extensive network of suppliers and customers in Norway and abroad
Kongsberg Digital will also be a focal point for the Group’s digital offering, ensuring leading digital development and competence across KONGSBERG. In addition, the new subsidiary will be responsible for new technology alliances.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables.
- Working closely with analysts, designers, product managers and clients to develop new product as well as to enhance existing applications.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Managing one or more Scrum teams as scrum master.
- Mentoring and helping the team to deliver at high quality technical solutions.
- Contribution to the product roadmap, along with contribution towards overall technical advancement of the organization.
- Developing, testing and debugging the product in controlled and real situations.
Must have skills:
- BE/B-Tech Graduates or MCA/M-Tech degree holders only (Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics and communications).
- Must have 9-12 years of experience.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in OOPS, data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Expertise in applying SOLID principles.
- Must have experience in architecting applications and providing solution towards complex
- Must have expertise in .Net/.Net Core, C#, ASP.NET
- Must have expertise in HTML 5, Angular.
- Must have expertise with package managers like npm and nuget.
- Must have expertise in consuming and writing RESTFul APIs using ASP.NET.
- Should have experience of programming with respect to cloud platform (preferably Microsoft Azure).
- Should have experience with any of the NoSQL databases but also some SQL databases.
- Nice to have experience in responsive UI design using CSS/LESS.
- A work environment that’s flexible and agile to help you address your personal aspirations and ambitions – and define success on your own terms.
- Awesome working environment with Best-In-Class collaboration and innovation opportunities.
- Perfect place to grow and stay ahead of the curve