4133 Pratteln, Switzerland
About UsIKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the wholesale company within the Inter IKEA Group, owning the goods in the IKEA Distribution and Regional Customer Distribution Centers world-wide. The mains functions located at ISAG are Purchasing & Logistics, Regional Supply Team Europe and Finance. The Finance organization at IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is responsible for financial matters of the entity including among other financial planning, performance reporting, decision-making support, pricing, external accounting and reporting, tax management, customs and connected business development.
We register financial transactions and secure compliance with local and international accounting and tax regulations/standards.
About the JobAs a Accountant Accounts Receivable & Bank you secure a proper and efficient accounting and reporting for the Food Wholesale business at the given quality level keeping all deadlines.
Your tasks further include to:
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Prepare and book payment
- Re-invoice to external and internal customers (sales/costs)
- Interest invoices
- Refund of foreign VAT
- Responsible for Intercompany reconciliation
- Reconciliation A/R process with Franchisees based on the collection process
- Adequate and orderly accounting
- Liquidity planning and reporting for IKEA companies
- Support the Group Reporting
- Supporting other departments with accounting knowledge
About YouTo be successful in this role you need to have/be:
- Commercial education (KV) or equivalent
- 1-3 year of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of financial processes and general accounting procedures
- Good Computer Skills
- Fluent in English
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to take responsibility
- Investigative and detail oriented
- Well organized and structured
- Good communication skills
- Co-operate with others to achieve common goals
At IKEA, we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward and inclusive. If this sounds like an environment you could enjoy working in, please apply (in english) until 31st of March 2019.