Job Description - License Compliance Executive (19WD31865)
License Compliance Executive19WD31865Americas-Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City
License Compliance Executive
Location: Mexico City
Job ID: 19WD31865
Position OverviewThe License Compliance Executive is responsible for closing license compliance leads in Mexico. LCE work closely with ADSK sales partners, legal, technical specialists, and other members of the LC team on compliance matters. LCE will work with customers on communicating and resolving compliance issues via telephone. Accounts worked will vary across various vertical markets. LCE are responsible for meeting and exceeding an annual LC sales quota.
In this role, you will keep 50+ plus compliance opportunities humming toward close. You will need to have extremely strong attention to detail, great project management skills and a knack for managing a high-volume work load. You can conduct challenging conversations in a polite and positive manner.
- Actively makes 3-5 closing calls a week
- Strong project management skills
- Apply critical thinking skills to apply ADSK licensing rules to various customers’ software deployments and ability to explain to customers why they are non-compliant
- Drives inbound calls and conducts outbound calls on compliance targets
- Responsible for around 90 opportunities on a quarterly basis
- Follows up to close business on customers who are violating licensing agreements
- Presents self-audit findings and sets timelines for resolution with customers
- Highly involved in customer negotiations on compliance deals
- Ability to handle unpopular / impassioned discussions and negotiations around non-compliance matters
- Maintains basic knowledge of Autodesk products, competition and industry trends along with understanding project delivery methods
- Previous experience dealing with principles, owners and executives in sales situations and/ or collections
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products (Excel/Word/Power point)
- Proficient in SFDC CRM tool and collaboration tools (Zoom and SharePoint)
- Responsible for cross-selling or up-selling as is appropriate. Works with field sales staff or resellers to manage opportunities, account resource allocation, account strategy and closing sales
- Understanding of software licensing models, license agreements and contracts
- Uses SFDC to track lead, opportunities, activities and results
- 1-2 years relevant experience- (i.e. Sales Support, License Compliance, Inside Sales or Maintenance / Service Renewals experience is all highly relevant)
- SalesForce.com skills
- English Language- Written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills- Also in English
- Works both independently and in team environments and can manage multiple priorities
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, SFDC, email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree- Business Management or related
- Previous License Compliance, Inside Sales or Renewals experience
- Understanding of software licensing models, license agreements and contracts. Previous experience dealing with principles, owners and executives in sales situations and/ or collections
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.