Job Description - License Compliance Inside Sales Rep (19WD31785)
License Compliance Inside Sales Rep19WD31785Americas-Argentina-All Regions-All Cities
License Compliance Inside Sales Rep
Job ID: 19WD31785
Position OverviewWe are looking to hire an Inside Sales professionals to join a hugely successful team focused on the Autodesk License Compliance business. To be successful in this role we need people with a sales or license compliance background and experience of driving high velocity sales activities. Individuals who thrive in having challenging customer conversations and have the zest to drive new business opportunities would be a strong fit for this role. These roles are based In Buenos Aires Office.
- Initiates audit requests with Autodesk customers and leads customer through the audit process. License Compliance Sales Executives present audit findings to customers and negotiates acceptable settlement purchases and time frames for purchase execution
- Uses Autodesk License Compliance analytics tools and databases to search for and investigate License Compliance prospects
- Engages customers at the CXO level to gain their cooperation and participation in a compliance audit process
- Develops negotiation plans using Situational Negotiation Skills and templates. Has the ability to deliver unpopular results and messages as well as handle impassioned discussions and negotiations around non-compliance matters
- Successfully mitigateS complex pushback by customers regarding participation in audit process and refuting of audit results
- Leverages strong communication skills across multiple teams at Autodesk (Territory, Industry, Major Account Sales, Technical Specialists, Channel Management, and Legal) to ensure alignment on License Compliance engagements
- Uses CRM tools to track leads, opportunities, activities and results; updates field sales on results and generates visibility on call activity and lead tracking for sales and marketing effectiveness reports
- Uses lead tracking tools to forecast compliance sales on a regular basis. Utilizes Autodesk customer self-audit process document, targeted account selling, Situational Negotiation Skills and forecasting guidelines to categorize leads according to quality of the lead; accurately forecasts against plans and targets
- Understands how to build a sales pipeline (using Google alerts, Hoovers, McGraw Hill and other online resources) to prospect strategic opportunities; effectively move prospects through the sales cycle and drive revenue
- Uses critical thinking skills to apply Autodesk licensing rules to various customer software deployments
- Careers linked to negotiation as a lawyer, communication sciences and sales
- Inside sales/office-based sales experience is an add value
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in utilizing various CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce.com, Siebel, etc.) it's a differential
- Must be highly motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.