Are you looking to understand what a career in customer success and support within the tech industry looks like? Talk to our recruitment team today.
DocuSign offers the world’s #1 e-signature solution. This is just one part of our broader cloud-based System of Agreement Platform. Our mission is to simplify and accelerate the way organizations and individuals come to agreement.
You can count on us, to be honest, open, and do our best to do what’s right, every day. Here, everything is equal. Everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of your life. We have been recognized among top 20 in Glassdoor’s 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Work.
Making an impact on our environment.
As part of the DocuSign for Forests initiative, we will donate $1.5 million in 2019 to organizations doing critical work to preserve the world’s forests. The first $1M in donations will be made to the Jane Goodall Legacy Foundation to support Dr. Goodall's continuing fight to protect the planet's resources.
Our employees are making an impact, too.
Through the DocuSign IMPACT initiative, our employees have volunteered thousands of hours at organizations promoting healthier forests, including urban forests in the communities where we work and live.
What we offer you
- Relocation package to our European HQ in Dublin, Ireland
- Education Assistance Program
- Clear and structured career path beyond your current role.
- Constant learning, talent development, and knowledge sharing opportunities through structured training and team collaboration.
- 1-week onboarding training in Seattle to gain a deep understanding of our product and our organisation.
- 3 annual volunteering days to give back to the community.
- Travel subsidies, health insurance, dental insurance, pension and generous paid time off.
DocuSign is obsessed with delivering an amazing customer experience and we are looking to speak to those who are interested in exploring a career within our customer success and support teams.
Adoption Consultant (French or German)
- Be the expert in the features, benefits, and application of DocuSign’s products
- Provide product onboarding and training sessions for customers including product demonstrations and analytic problem solving
- Communicate via phone, email and web meetings with customers assisting and guiding them through DocuSign solutions
- Interact daily with sales and account management teams regarding sales activities and processes
- Provide proactive support to new customers
- Fluency in English and French or German
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years’ experience as part of a customer facing role.
- Technical skill and/or ability to acquire in-depth knowledge and use of DocuSign products
- Excellent computer skills - must be proficient in software programs - a strong aptitude for analytics.
- Well organized and enjoy problem-solving
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate the value of DocuSign to both business and technical audiences
- Proven track record of delivering customer training or onboarding programs
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Proven experience participating in the sale of software to business users in all industries
- Exposure to software development and Software-as-a-Service systems is a plus
- Understanding of data and network security is a plus
- Exposure to coding or understanding of network systems
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary, typical about 10%
Apply via the "apply now" button.