Innovation Evangelist JobApply now »
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Xing Apply Now
Date: Mar 14, 2019
City:Singapore, 01, SG, 117440
Requisition ID: 211034
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 60%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVESAP Leonardo brings industry-leading capabilities and products together to provide the industry’s only Digital Business System
- built to not only drive innovation as companies explore digital transformation, but to scale that innovation and allow businesses to truly transform. With Leonardo, SAP will deliver thoughtfully packaged innovative capabilities
and services to engage with new customers in the context of their business. We will also integrate the capabilities of Leonardo into our core business applications so existing customers leverage their existing SAP investments to get the benefits of these transformative capabilities at scale. Leonardo will enable companies to both rapidly innovate and seamlessly scale innovations that can transform them into digital companies.
Unlike our competition, Leonardo provides a comprehensive portfolio of innovative, integrated, simple solutions including services that can be used out of the box without requiring expensive custom build. The key elements of Leonardo are:
- Innovation:New capabilities in areas such as Blockchain, Machine Learning, IoT, Big Data, and Analytics
- Integration: A comprehensive and integrated portfolio that enables seamless transition from innovation to scale leveraging SAP Cloud Platform
- Simplification: Modular capabilities that can be bought and consumed easily and that are easy to integrate with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Services: Design Thinking and prototyping across the portfolio to bring innovative thinking to life and accelerate customer buying cycles.
Customers are able to innovate to create new business models, processes and enhance the processes by bringing in intelligence using Leonardo platform. For these, customers need to educated and evangelized at higher levels in the organizations like CXOs and put Innovation as a core part of their priorities and get SAP a higher mindshare.
ROLE DESCRIPTIONMeet CXO level customer executives to evangelize innovation & articulate SAP’s strategy of realizing Intelligent Enterprise and innovating using Intelligent Technologies. Create an innovation agenda during these conversations and get SAP’s mindshare among the customers. Handover the opportunities to the deal execution teams and maintain executive connect all through out. Thought leadership on intelligent technologies like IoT, Machine Learning, Blockchain etc and SAP’s position. Work with customers and create industry centric innovation scenarios which can be applied to a broader set of customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Presentations and workshops with CxO level audience from customers to evangelize SAP’s innovation agenda on Intelligent Enterprise
- Identify opportunities of innovation and transition to the deal execution team
- Speaking engagements in marketing and 1:1 customer engagement
- Define reusable industry centric innovation scenarios and work with developers in building them
- Liaison with global product management organizations in improving the products and collect inputs for evangelizing
- Create thought leadership and share it via social media
- Sponsor innovation customer engagements and maintain relationships
- Conduct internal education sessions to evangelize innovation and build a culture of exploration
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Thought leadership, curiosity of business process and drive to keep pace with the new and emerging trends, technologies, and innovations
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and prioritization skills, strong situational analysis, negotiation and decision-making abilities, effective facilitation, stakeholder interviewing and presentation skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- English: Fluent, Business Level
- Fluency in the language of local markets desirable
- 15+ years of experience in defining/influencing solutions in enterprise domains like BI/Analytics, Integration, IoT, Advanced Analytics / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Data Monetization and other relevant areas.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent degree required (preferred from an accredited university)
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsJob Segment: ERP, SAP, Cloud, Product Manager, Technology, Operations, Marketing
Apply now »
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Xing Apply Now