Cloud Integration Consultant at SAP Ariba JobApply now »
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Xing Apply Now
Date: Mar 14, 2019
City:Prague, PR, CZ, 15800
Requisition ID: 211533
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Do you want to work for a company that is changing the nature of business by transforming business connections into smart cloud-based collaboration? We do this by delivering an unsurpassed experience to our customers, buyer, and sellers, and we are looking for a team member to help take customer experience on the Ariba Network to the next level.
Global commerce today requires much more than scanning or faxing key documents such as purchase orders, invoices, and payment remittance. For better commerce, you must establish real-time electronic collaboration with your entire supply base on a global level, so you can dramatically compress the invoice and payment processing cycle, comply with contracts and regulations, achieve working capital breakthroughs that lower supply chain risk, and more. But few organizations can effectively target and onboard thousands of global suppliers. Ariba has this expertise, with outsource-service capabilities and self-service tools to automate the enablement process for any supplier anywhere in the world. We can help you match your vendors to existing Ariba Network suppliers and onboard new suppliers, or provide tools for you to manage the process on your own.
JOB OVERVIEWThe Cloud Integration Consultant is accountable for driving Buyer's integration initiative with the SAP Ariba Cloud Solutions to automate their buying processes and drive collaborative commerce with their vendors. The Consultant's responsibilities include implementation of the technical components of the SAP Ariba Solution’s native and open cloud interfaces to the customer’s business applications, in the majority of cases SAP ERP and S/4 HANA. The role serves as an Ariba Network and SAP Ariba On-Demand expert on cloud integration options for the customer requirements and influencer of resources that impact the customer's success. You will demonstrate the ability to oversee multiple programs and provide technical support as they grow their knowledge base of SAP Ariba Cloud tools and technology. Strong communication skills, strong technical background, and good SAP ERP/S4 HANA knowledge is required to effectively drive customer projects. SAP Ariba provides a great environment to achieve these desired skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult customers on e-commerce cloud integration options and recommended processes
- Drive customer’s integration and technical streams to achieve successful and on-time deployment
- Advise customers on creative and flexible solutions to speed integration and ultimately transactions to drive their business
- Lead and facilitate customer integration sessions to identify and document customer requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects across different programs liaising with key functional areas
- Coordinate and manage the testing process with a customer from engagement to deployment
- Assist in resolving issues related to transmission of electronic documents via the Ariba Network and SAP Ariba On Demand solutions
- Lead and influence resources that impact success, including management and delegation of tasks to other teams/individuals when necessary
- Become an SAP Ariba Cloud Integration professional who drives deployments all over the world
- Deploy and troubleshoot integration channels between SAP Ariba and SAP ERP/S4 HANA using ABAP and Hana Cloud Platform.
- University education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Consulting, preferably SAP Development or Consulting
- Ability to work in a multi-functional team environment and influence others that impact the success
- Experience creating and delivering presentations on project related work to team members, management and customers
- Strong technical and customer facing experience
- Working experience with ABAP or SAP NetWeaver PI/PO
- Experience with SAP ERP or S/4 HANA
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with a willingness to pick up the phone when email isn’t getting the job done
- Understanding of how documents flow and data translation occurs between ERP systems, specifically SAP ECC and S/4 HANA, and other business applications
- Understanding of the functional processes involved in a source to payment and the electronic transactions that support them
- Understanding and exposure or willingness to learn different cloud integration tools
- Ability to adapt the support style to align with the technical capabilities of the customer
- up to 80% travel to EMEA locations
- Professional working environment in SAP company with the aim of training highly valued consultants in the SAP Cloud space
- Possibility to travel and appealing compensation package
- Additional 5 days of vacation
- Fully compensated sick days
- Fully compensated meal vouchers
- Company phone, laptop, and other tools/gear also for personal use
- Participation in SAP stock plans with valuable benefits for employees
- Additional life, pension, and healthcare plans
- An SAP office environment with full daily refreshments (drinks, coffee, etc.)
- Career opportunities and development with SAP in Prague/Kosice or dozens of other locations based on the consultant’s preference
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsJob Segment: Cloud, SAP, ERP, Consulting, Supply, Technology, Operations
Apply now »
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Xing Apply Now