SAP Concur - Statutory Consultant JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Mar 14, 2019
City:Dalian, 21, CN
Requisition ID: 212511
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Job Overview:The SAP Concur Statutory Consultant is responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and support of SAP Concur products related to statutory requirements.
This role is responsible for ensuring clear, consistent communication and accountability for the overall customer support experience.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Act as a subject matter expert for all related statutory requirements available within SAP Concur core products (expense, request and invoice) and guide customers on best practice configuration, etc.
- Work on support cases from the statutory queue through to resolution and/or escalation to R&D.
- Take ownership and research with customers to fully diagnose issues, develop creative/appropriate solutions and respond within established timelines.
- Able to logically troubleshoot issues and determine the appropriate action to take or when escalation is required
- Manage multiple considerations, inquiries and concerns for customers concurrently, completing assigned tasks on schedule and within the designated timeframe.
- Gather advanced functional and simple technical business requirements from customers with potential translation into a Solution Suggestion according to customer needs (as required).
- Build relationship to effectively communicate and work with customer, internal and external stakeholders.
- Document all customer interactions in CRM and/or required documentation templates.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of SAP Concur’s functional and technical product knowledge, implementation and support practices & methodologies.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies (e.g. data security, compliance, audit, etc).
QualificationsEducation, Experience & Training required:
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years customer service/support, consulting and/or software implementation experience
- Experience in client-facing/customer service roles
- Have technical and/or functional experience as a Business or Technical Analyst
- Experience with software as a service (SaaS), a plus
- Experience in travel & spend management industry, a plus
- Experience with software or ERP implementation, a plus
- Experience with financial applications and knowledge of accounting processes, a plus
- Ability to pass a background check
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills: (in order of priorities)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the following languages:
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Japanese and/or Korean
- Strong analysis & problem-solving skills – ability to dive in and find solution to any challenge
- Creative solution development
- Proven ability to engage and interact with internal & external teams to resolve customer issues
- Ability to persuade and influence to achieve desired outcome
- Strong organizational skills and ability to deliver on commitments
- Excellent presentation skills
- Project management skills, a plus
- Strong computer skills / Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to address and manage through ambiguous situations - assess situations, problem solve and make decisions
Working environment (where major activities are carried out):
- 40+ hours per week
- Flexibility in working hours as needed to meet customer obligations
Physical and Cognitive or Mental Requirements:
Major job activities – physical requirements:
- Use of computer and keyboard for extended periods of time on most or all workdays
- Use of telephone – throughout the workday as needed to conduct business
- Working under time pressure
- Working rapidly for long periods
- Communicating and interacting with others
Major job activities – mental requirements:
- Multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to perform under stress
- Writing, reading and comprehension
- Problem solving
- Customer contact
SAP Concur is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applies this policy to all applicants and employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a diverse global work team. (M/F/D/V)
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsJob Segment: SAP, ERP, Consulting, Implementation Manager, CRM, Technology
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now