Talk to our recruitment team today about starting your SaaS sales career
DocuSign offers the world’s #1 e-signature solution. This is just one part of our broader cloud-based System of Agreement Platform. Our mission is to simplify and accelerate the way organizations and individuals come to agreement.
"4.7 Glassdoor Rating" and recognized among top 20 in Glassdoor’s 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Work.
What we offer
- Relocation package to our European HQ of Dublin
- Education Assistance Program
- Clear and structured career path beyond your current role.
- Coaching / mentoring: 1:1 support from your manager.
- Constant learning, talent development and knowledge sharing opportunities through structured (sales) training and team collaboration.
- 1-week onboarding training in Seattle to gain a deep understanding of our product and our organisation.
- 3 annual volunteering days to give back to the community.
- Travel subsidies, health insurance, dental insurance, pension and generous paid time off.
SaaS Sales Development Representative
Are you an agile, creative and collaborative person looking for your first break within Sales, or a chance to grow your Sales career in the tech industry? We can help
You are the driver of building new business relationships, connecting with potential clients who have expressed interest in DocuSign and targeting those you identify as having an opportunity to work with.
- Primary responsibility is to achieve your SQO (Sales Qualified Opportunity) quota
- Talking - and listening: You will spend about 80% of your time on the phone contacting prospective businesses identified as having real potential as a DocuSign customer from an inbound lead flow.
- Educate potential customers on what DocuSign has to offer and gain insight into their business needs.
- Use targeted questions and your natural rapport building skills to understand client’s business strategy and how we at DocuSign can contribute to their success.
- Providing qualified, informative leads in our CRM database for Account Executives to pursue, and initial liaison scheduling.
- Experience in a target driven environment: You are comfortable and confident in contacting potential customers. You maintain a professional and courteous manner when conducting phone calls, polished in asking questions and sharing information with others.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills: You love engaging with new people and companies and thrive on making successful connections using your initiative, introducing companies to a product you are passionate about.
- A multi-tasker, you enjoy a busy, challenging role where you can take ownership of your success and contribute to a driven team.
- Able to connect business needs to high impact solutions.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Fluency in English plus one of the below
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply via the "apply now" button.
Making an impact on our environment.
As part of the DocuSign for Forests initiative, we will donate $1.5 million in 2019 to organizations doing critical work to preserve the world’s forests. The first $1M in donations will be made to the Jane Goodall Legacy Foundation to support Dr. Goodall's continuing fight to protect the planet's resources.
Through the DocuSign IMPACT initiative, our employees have volunteered thousands of hours at organizations promoting healthier forests, including urban forests in the communities where we work and live.