Sourcing Specialist - German speaker
- Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Procurement
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19007979
DescriptionWith a more than 30-year history of presence, ingenuity and leadership in Hungary, today, Citi Hungary operates as a unique global bank providing a wide range of world-class products and services to large local corporations, SMEs, multinational clients, financial institutions and the public sector. Together with our Citi Service Center Budapest, which was established in 2005 and provides services in various areas of Technology, Operations, Finance, and Risk & Control for Citi-entities worldwide, more than 2,000 employees working at Citi Hungary.
We are looking for a Sourcing Specialist for our Team within the Sourcing organization.
Who we are? The team’s primary role is to conduct strategic sourcing and procurement for all major goods and services that are purchased by the Citi businesses which are located within ESC EMEA Sourcing and Procurement Operations CEE Cluster.
Sourcing Specialist – German Speaker
- Conduct Contract Management activities, as follows:
- Review and amend contracts to make compliant with procurement obligatory clauses and tender terms and conditions
- Prepare & facilitate contract approvals, renewals and extensions
- Management of contract milestones
- Co-ordinate contract related due diligence, risk and compliance activities
- Contract database administration
- Assist with reporting and analysis
- Liaise with suppliers, commodity managers and internal customers
- Operate electronic Procurement tools (SAP e-Sourcing, Oracle P2P)
- Occasionally conduct end-to-end sourcing activities, including:
- Obtain quotes, conduct bids analysis, prepare scoring tables
- Prepare and organise eAuctions and e-RFx events and conduct them if and when the event is not managed by the Sourcing Services team
- Contribute to, or deliver and report savings against set targets
- Conduct supplier negotiations
- Create sourcing approval document and present on sourcing review board
- Provide support and advise to end user and suppliers on products, purchase orders and invoices
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced written and spoken English and German
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines
- Works under limited supervision, based on desktop procedures
- Basic stakeholder management skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of a Shared Services and Supply Chain organization.
- Working with Citigroup business and people across the globe.
- Exposure to Global, Local and Regional Management.
- Opportunity to get involved in projects and actively participate in standardization and reengineering efforts.
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team. Your place is here.