Vehicle HMI Software Model Based design internship
Posted Date 15 hours ago(13/03/2019 16:49)
- Job ID
- Business Area
- Brussel (Zaventem)
Company InformationTOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
- Undergraduate in Master degree in electronics engineering or computer science
- Passion for cars and its electronics
- Mathworks Matlab / Simulink environment proficiency.
- Following program (languages) are assets :
- HMI-MBD tools (Qt, Kanzi, CGI-studio, Altia, EB-Guide,…)
- Coding languages (Matlab M-code, C, Python, CAPL (Vector),…)
- Experience in HMI design (eg animation creation) is also considered as an asset
- Fluent English mandatory. Capability to work in a multicultural environment is an asset.
- Logical thinking, reporting / negotiation skills, work ownership capabilities
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- have strong planning and organizing skills
- enjoy working in a team, respecting others
- have excellent communication skills
- customer mindset
Your team and your responsibilities
Team/division description:Within Electronics Engineering Vehicle Development group, your team is in charge of developing HMI parts (instrument cluster, multimedia unit,…) for European vehicles. Additionally the team is responsible for improving software development processes using Model Based design.
Your project:You will be in charge of analysing 2 market leading HMI model based design tools to confirm if they meet Toyota needs for vehicle instrument cluster developments. To do so, you will be in charge of performing following steps:
- Analysing of instrument cluster HMI model requirements
- Implementation of this HMI model in 2 different HMI tools
- Integration of your HMI model with logic model in Matlab/Simulink environment.
- Integration of your model on evaluation hardware to confirm model foot print and performance
- Summarizing your findings and comparison result in decision matrix
- Daily communication with teammates, integration of your output into their work stream.
Additional information:Starting date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months minimum
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship. Interested in this internship, please apply online via www.toyotajobs.com.
OptionsApply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed