Job ProfileMott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We’re one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Job DescriptionThe Technician will provide mechanical drafting/design using CADWorx, Civil 3D, AutoCAD or MicroStation for the following project types:
- natural gas pipeline
- midstream and treatment
Candidate SpecificationThe ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 0-3 years mechanical drafting/design experience using AutoCAD and CADWorx
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a positive attitude and team-based interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the oil or gas industry preferred
- Degree in Mechanical Technology or similar, Drafting/Design or Technical School certification is a plus