Who we are:Chartboost is the largest mobile games-based ad monetization platform in the world. We reach an audience of over 900M unique users every month across more than 300,000 mobile games and work with 90% of the top grossing iOS and Android game developers, globally. The Chartboost SDK is the highest-integrated independent mobile ad SDK and through Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, and other services, we empower developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences. We’re rapidly growing and looking for passionate people to expand our team in Barcelona.
Chartboost is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help drive growth by building great products that serve our developers. You’ll be working in our newly-formed engineering hub in Barcelona and work closely with the rest of the product and engineering team in San Francisco.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, testing and final launch of innovative and engaging features and products
- Work with relevant stakeholders across our business to develop a deep understanding of their needs and build use cases and define requirements for new feature enhancements, products, and services. Collect requirements and remove ambiguity
- Own the metrics that you and your team will be measured against
- Help prioritize the product roadmap
- Partner with other product teams and to identify intersection points on data and use cases
- Become a go-to source of market expertise, be connected with customers, and help shape the roadmap and company vision
- Understand and lead analysis of the competitive AdTech space, its users, and usage metrics to determine the right set of features to drive monetization and performance
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is flexible and creative solutions are the norm
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in product management or an equivalent role
- Experience in identifying opportunities proactively and delivering scalable solutions
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven but also a strong team player
- You are tech-savvy and have experience working in close collaboration with engineering teams
- Experience working at a fast-paced startup or have build products from scratch, with limited resources and a scrappy, get sh#t done attitude
- Detail-oriented and passionate about creating clarity out of ambiguity
- Self-starter, proactive and resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Experience working with international teams and across different time zones
What we offer:
- Incredible work environment, drawing from the best elements of the Barcelona and Bay Area tech scenes
- Competitive salary
- Stock options after 1 year of employment
- Healthy snacks, coffee and cool office space in the center of Barcelona near the subway
- Private health insurance
- English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
- Flexible schedule based on trust and deliverables vs. hours behind your desk
- The opportunity to shape the company culture of our Barcelona office and make it both Charboosty and unique
More about us:We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.