Films Marketing Manager - UCAN (North America)
- Los Angeles, California
It’s an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 137 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Netflix marketing team is growing and we’re looking for a talented marketing professional to help promote Netflix original film campaigns as we expand our marketing efforts across North America. This role will partner with internal teams to bring to life impactful and unique original content campaigns bespoke for our markets.
This position will be based in our Los Angeles Office.
- This position entails working with a small team of marketers to craft strategy for buzzworthy and elevated regional marketing campaigns for large scale national 360 campaigns across digital, TV, print, events, etc. with an emphasis on digital.
- Lead regional campaign planning between creative teams, media agency, and operational team to drive flawless execution of campaigns.
- Act as a liaison with cross-functional teams, including content, to manage talent relationships.
- Manage day-to-day plan execution and work alongside creative teams to ensure creative is well aligned to strategy.
- Oversee programmatic media strategy for individual campaigns to ensure a high level of efficacy.
- Manage agency on development of media & creative tactics and ultimate execution of the campaign.
- Representative of our team in planning and strategy meetings as well as presentations
- to key stakeholders such as talent and producers.
- Work closely with internal teams to drive information gathering and data analysis efforts to drive campaign optimization and future enhancement of media plans.
- Can flourish in our unique company culture
- 8+ years of experience working on high profile brand or regional marketing 360 initiatives.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Experience managing strategy at a top creative and media agency and also inhouse/client side, is highly preferred.
- Experience developing marketing campaigns from scratch including positioning
- framework, audience identification, creative, and launch roadmaps.
- Strength in leading fast-moving cross-functional teams towards a seamless and
- integrated marketing campaign.
- Experience developing creative strategy and leading campaign development.
- A history of creating disruptive messaging that generates earned media and social buzz.
- Strong level of digital fluency with ability to plan and adapt digital plans based on a
- strong understanding of digital metrics.
- Familiarity with testing marketing hypothesis and the analytics used to measure the results.
- Understanding of the various communication channels (publicity, social, etc.) that lead to a successful marketing campaign is critical.
- Experience managing product or content campaigns, that are connected to the larger
- brand objective.
- Experience managing talent relationships is preferred.
- Film studio experience is preferred.
Please sign in to apply
with LinkedIn Sign in with LinkedIn
Or upload your resume (.pdf, .doc)
Phone Number Submit Application