Founded in 2007, Babbel is the world’s top-grossing and most effective language-learning app. No small feat, and no small challenge. In a time rife with talk of walls, we’re building bridges — making the language-learning journey as exciting and empowering as possible, helping people forge new connections and participate in worlds bigger than their own. We do things that matter. And foremost, we make people speak their new language as they’ve always wanted to. Come work with us.
There’s still so much to do.Babbel is for everyone. Everyone. As our user base has grown, so has what they need from us. Their learning needs, life experiences, and reference points become more varied and colourful by the day. Meeting that means ensuring users see themselves reflected —not just in our product— but the world it allows them to imagine with us. That means reflecting the dynamism and diversity of our users, as much as possible, in the production of Babbel. We currently have 500 people from more than 50 nationalities working in our Berlin and New York offices, challenging and learning from each other at every step. A culture of difference and dignity is critical to how we’ve connected with millions of users, in every hemisphere.
Beat, Babbel's Creative Services Team, is seeking for a Working Student Video Producer to support the in-house Audio-Visual Team.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with the AV-Team and help to produce kickass videos with a focus on our marketing channels (such as Social Media, Babbel Magazine). You enjoy collaborating with other producers, video editors, visual designers and writers, working in an environment that is energetic and pragmatic. With a superb eye for detail, you’ll work on various video projects. If “keyframe” is not a foreign word to you and would love the opportunity to have an immediate impact on shaping the future of marketing here at Babbel, then this is the role for you!
- Work collaboratively together with Babbel Creative Services Team
- As a multi-tasker, you can handle multiple projects independently while sticking to deadlines
- Manage video projects and all deliverables from pre-production through post-production
- Manage stakeholder relations and input
- Deliver projects on time and on budget while maintaining a high-quality bar
- Give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
- Pursuing a degree in related fields of Motion design or Multimedia Design
- Proficient in Adobe Suite software (After Effects/Premiere etc.)
- Somebody with an eye for detail
- A team player with good English language and communication skills
- A person who is getting things done, with a go-getter attitude and a hands-on mentality
- Strong in interpersonal relationships and the ability to communicate well with people at all levels
- Able to provide examples of your work that demonstrate your skills
Nice to have:
- Adobe Illustrator skills
- A passion for languages
What you’ll get and why Babbel?:Babbel is the world’s most successful language learning app. Work with us to make a real impact in the world, in a meaningful way.
- Experiencing the whole process from developing an Idea to production to roll out
- We’re driven by a bold challenge
- We solve meaningful problems - at scale.
- Diversity and difference are our strengths; lifelong learning is our life’s blood
- Work within a high-performing team at Babbel.
- Tackle a steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- Draw from a vibrant international company with people from over 50 different nationalities.
- We offer great company benefits