Job Description - Principal Talent Advisor (1900004D)
Principal Talent Advisor-1900004DNo Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Any US location. This is a remote position
Oracle Talent Advisory (OTA) is looking for a Senior Talent Advisor/Recruiter to join our organization in support of end-to-end recruiting process for Oracle Design and other lines-of-business as needed
Oracle Talent Advisory focuses on delivering high-quality candidates quickly as well as providing a positive experience for those candidates. OTA is seeking a seasoned recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, passion, customer service, determination and common sense to our team. A sense of humor is certainly a plus!
- Source, attract and close passive and referred candidates
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process with an emphasis on building strong hiring manager partnerships, candidate advocacy and strategies that lead to timely fulfillment of open positions
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, creative web searches and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Manage interview and hiring decision-making process with both interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Partners with management in the identification, recruitment, and qualification of Oracle*s top talent on a national basis. Develops and implements recruitment/resourcing programs.
As an Oracle recruiter you will expedite recruitment and staffing needs via internal and external resources to ensure open positions are filled with high caliber talent to meet current and future needs. Manage the full recruiting life cycle within assigned Oracle division(s). May serve as a technical specialist in sourcing, recruiting, and identifying qualified applicants for highly specialized and difficult to attract positions. Will interface with internet sourcing tools and Oracle*s iRecruitment web tool.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated record of measurable success in a fast paced, high volume environment. Experience with targeting and recruiting top notch Oracle professionals. Ability to target candidates and cold call recruit individuals at all levels. Experience in a variety of sourcing methodologies and able to develop strategic recruiting programs. Ability to travel. 8 years recruiting experience in a high technology or agency environment. BA/BS degree.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Jill Hulme, Director of Strategic Initiatives Marketing, overcame the impossible and transformed into a triathlete. She applies her fearlessness and determination to #LifeatOracle