Denver, CO, US, 80202
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
Job SummaryThe Analyst II, Customer Experience – VOC Analytics & Insights, will support the delivery of
impactful reporting, dashboards and insights for the global Customer Experience program.
This individual will need to provide data-driven insights and recommendations for solutions based on knowledge of the business and analysis conducted. We are looking for someone that is a high-energy self-starter, has the ability to clearly communicate to management, and is passionately inquisitive.
The Customer Experience (CX) team plays an important role in shaping the strategic direction of the company. The team serves as advisors to company leaders and addresses the key questions facing senior management and the company’s operating units.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative research data results, reporting and sharing findings and results; collaborate with senior analysts on our team and data scientists across the organization
- Integrate relevant operational, customer experience (NPS), employee experience, and market/business knowledge; drive advancement of our customer-centric strategy
- Be responsible for Voice of the Customer program/systems requirements development and documentation, UAT, and stakeholder support, driving all levels of process design and audits end to end
- Participate in projects that lead to deeper customer understanding, including journey mapping, employee experience and insights, psychographic segmentation and profiling, and product perception research
- Develop relationships with and foster partnership and teamwork among various stakeholder groups in the pursuit of an improved customer experience
- Manage own time and schedule with initiative and effectiveness, negotiating and prioritizing demands across multiple projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Being a MS Excel and PowerPoint expert is a must. Experience using analytic tools like Business Objects, SAS, and SQL with strong basis in statistics and modeling is desirable.
- Experience using Qualtrics is a plus
- Knowledge of technology, telecom or related industries is appreciated, but not required
- Master’s degree or equivalent education/relevant experience
Locations: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Kansas-New Century; US-Louisiana-Monroe US-Rochester
EducationMasters or Equivalent
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Kansas-New Century; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-New York-Rochester
Requisition #: 210238
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/