Broomfield, CO, US, 80021
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
Job SummaryResponsible for renewing various Right-of-Way Agreements, Building Access Agreements and 3rd Party Fiber/Conduit Agreements related to the Company’s fiber-optic network across North America. Manages numerous negotiations simultaneously as well as develops and delivers progress reports and various metrics for the Network Infrastructure Services department. Contract Renewals will include but not be limited to the following: projects involving network growth and integrity, use of third party assets (including utility poles, conduits and dark fiber), management of rights-of way, franchise and other licenses necessary for the placement and operation of the network.
- Acts as primary lead for the negotiation and acquisition of right-of-way and infrastructure contracts, such as franchise or dark fiber agreements.
- Coordinates delivery and integration of right of way and infrastructure components with other functional groups.
- Forecasts and manages expenditures related to right of way and infrastructure contracts and track impact to network expense, operating expense and capital expense budgets.
- Provides support and expertise to post execution management of various right of way and infrastructure agreements. This includes: assembling contract deliverables, proper entry of related data into company tracking and financial databases, payment and analysis of invoices, contract renewals, etc.
- In cooperation with other functional groups, manages projects related to network operation and maintenance, requiring right-of-way agreements or third party asset acquisition.
- Provides estimated costs of various right of way and infrastructure components of projects related to building additions or network expansion/integration projects.
- Provides right of way and infrastructure related expertise as needed by the company.
QualificationsExperience: 5+ yrs
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Field Of Study: Management, Finance or related field
A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Knowledge, Skills or AbilitiesStrong experience in contract negotiation and management is required. Proficient use of Microsoft Office is essential. Experience in outside plant design and/or construction, or network planning is preferred. Additional experience in business management, financial management or the legal field is
EducationBachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition #: 209774
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/