What you do at AMD changes everythingAt AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Eventually all computing will be cloud delivered, and AMD's virtualized graphics is making this happen. Through our solutions with Cloud Service providers, graphics virtualization will drive more productive and secure computing power throughout the industry!
- Work with internationally renowned cloud providers to enable GPU virtualization
- Work with cross functional teams to further increase the solution lead between AMD and the competition
- Develop AMD’s GPU virtualization solution spanning Windows GFX software to Linux GFX software to a variety of Hypervisors (including KVM, VMware, etc.)
- The candidate must have an undergraduate degree in a related field (Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering)
- Experience with complex software systems and architectures.
- Experience with operating system development, low-level device driver or embedded driver development strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of GPU and CPU architectures
- Familiar with low level software development in C/C++
- Experience developing and debugging kernel mode device driver software under Linux and Windows
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
#LI-MK2Requisition Number: 71641
Country: Canada State: Ontario City: Markham
Job Function: DesignAMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.