With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 600 team members from over 50 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for a German-speaking Trainee HR Admin for our Team in Berlin!
Duration: 9 months, with possibility of a permanent employment.
You will be:
- Leading the operative side of the employment life cycle - from Onboarding to Offboarding.
- Ensuring that HR records, contractual changes and other people related documentation for employees are processed and recorded.
- Assisting with work permits as well as the relocation process of international employees.
- Preparation of monthly payroll by providing relevant data and ensuring accurate delivery of payroll, including resolving complaints, questions and discrepancies.
- Supporting with creation and implementation of HR policies and processes.
- A trustworthy communicator with excellent active listening and interpersonal skills.
- Able to express yourself clearly in English and German.
- Able to prioritise well between tasks to meet deadlines on time.
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or similar field.
- Strong affinity for numbers and an eye for detail.
- Very good Business German and English skills, both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ideally first hands on experience with HRM systems.
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 50 different nationalities.
- Great company benefits (30 vacation days, unlimited access to Babbel account, high-end company bike, fresh fruit and drinks, English/German classes, In-house Training Academy).
Sounds good? We are already looking forward hearing from you! Check out also our jobs page and our blog to get an impression about #lifeatbabbel!