With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 600 team members from over 50 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
Beat, Babbel's creative services team, is looking for a Project Manager for our Berlin office
As a Marketing Project Manager (f/m/d) at Babbel you will be part of Beat, Babbel’s in-house Creative Agency. We are on a mission to deliver high quality storytelling aimed at growing our learner base. In this role, you will be directly responsible for driving the launch of large marketing campaigns.
At Babbel, we’re all about languages after all so you can imagine how much of an impact you can make!
- A strong communicator who can express his/her thoughts simply
- Self-disciplined, highly organised and detail-oriented
- Thriving under pressure, embracing challenges and meeting deadlines.
- Humble and willing to be a team player
- Problem-solver willing to tackle anything that is thrown at you with an open mind
- Always curious and interested to learn and develop yourself, the team, channel and company
- Always thinking proactively about how to improve status-quo
You will be:
- Driving the full end-to-end project management of marketing projects including:
- Planning project timelines, contingencies, and deliverables
- Managing cross-functional stakeholder communication, reviews, and approvals
- Managing internal Beat teams inc. strategy, ideation and production professionals
- Ensuring proper adherence to existing processes and proposing new processes and procedures where they are missing
- Optimizing internal team processes to increase team efficiency and effectiveness
- Managing scope and ensuring timely delivery of all tasks
- Creating and maintaining project documentation, managing risk and issues
- Managing Beat project roadmaps
- Resource planning, effort estimation and time tracking
- 3+ years of experience in a Project Management role for Marketing
- Experience with project management of large-scale projects and marketing campaigns involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with cross-functional marketing and creative teams
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Creative and/or production agency experience
- Resource planning/trafficking experience
- Performance marketing knowledge
- Marketing mix and channels knowledge
Why Babbel?Babbel is the world’s most successful language learning app. Work with us to make a real impact in the world, in a meaningful way.
- Work with a company that is changing the future of language learning
- Have a highly visible role in growing marketing department
- Work within a high-performing team at Babbel
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)
Sounds good? We are looking forward to receiving your application! Check out our jobs page, our blog, and ourtechblog!