Looking for an international experience in a dynamic international team? Passionate about learning and self-improvement? Want to get a hands-on experience in IT Support Services and IT Analytics? This is the Graduate position for you!
As a recent graduate, you’ll be a member of the Service Delivery and Support (SDS) team which is part of the Amadeus DTS (Digital and Transformation Services) business unit. The mission of SDS is to guarantee high-level quality and consistency of DTS Service Delivery and Support to Amadeus Employees worldwide.
Your main responsibilities:
- Gain the skills necessary in Information Technology areas to complement your studies in a technological field
- Understand the new processes of SDS in an international support environment by developing the abilities and attitudes which support the personal level of maturity required for an IT Analyst role
- Understand how SDS carries out the activities related to Amadeus users support by using a global helpdesk environment and by following standard processes, policies and guidelines.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and interpret/analyze results by using statistical techniques
- Contribute to our team’s objective in optimizing the quality of services by providing dashboards, graphs, and visualizations to management
- Develop and support the SDS collaboration portal - based on Microsoft SharePoint technology - by managing the content and enhancing the portal capabilities in an aim to improve SDS internal communication
What we're looking for:
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related Science field
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using PowerBI and SharePoint a plus
- Excellent command of English (all interviews will be in English)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Initiative and ability to propose ways of consolidating and displaying information in an effective way
- Skills to monitor, challenge and validate our support services supplier by proactively performing on-demand data analysis and risks/issues identification
- Proactive team player with ability to function independently
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.