- To improve Yale's and door closer's profitability by driving cost and complexity out of the supply chain whilst also strengthening relationships with the International customers by ensuring to meet all availability targets.
- To ensure there is a continual flow of information between the local Yale Business Units and the EMEA Distribution Center (EDC) across EMEA. Coordinate activities to improve availability targets and maintain efficiency.
- To ensure operational excellence in the area of supply chain and logistics in EDC.
The role will be based in the EDC in Warsaw, Poland reporting to the EDC Manager.
- Become the regular point of contact with the local ASSA ABLOY/Yale logistics teams and with the major key international accounts. Investigate and resolve ongoing availability issues. Check and confirm additional deliveries for the customers.
- Coordinate and create Out Of Stock (OOS) reports.
- To coordinate and champion inbound logistics.
- To track supplier's order fill rate, CTD and take actions to improve this going forward.
- To coordinate the quality and warranty connected operations of EDC. This includes working with suppliers, customers and the 3PL partner.
- To regularly issue the necessary EMEA reports and information to ensure key criteria are being met.
- To build a strong and proactive relationship with the operations management team ensuring that they are clear on Yale's and door closer's requirements and priorities and that the benefits of Yale being located at the distribution centre are met
- To cooperate with 3PL warehouse on day-to-day basis.
- OOS report
- Supplier OFR
- Claim/warranty/samples tracking
- Shipment consolidation
Personal qualities and experience
- Analytical with excellent IT skills
- Understanding of Internal and Customers logistics processes.
- Experience of working with large international retailers is preferred.
- Proficient in English
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Ability to use initiative, work unsupervised and prioritize tasks.
"Let's open the doors to the future - together!
Working for ASSA ABLOY means that you will be part of a dynamic environment, developing innovative solutions to improve our customers' lives. As the global leader in door opening solutions we are using the latest technologies to open doors to events, hospitals, education, homes, hotels, airports and businesses. Joining ASSA ABLOY means being part of a fast-moving company with many opportunities.
Would you like to join us in opening doors of the future?"