Agile Advisor - Digital McKinsey
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- 4-6 years of experience leading agile projects as a product owner and/or scrum master
- Proficient with drawing storyboards, creating wireframes, creating/grooming product backlogs, writing user stories and developing acceptance criteria
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, etc.)
- Experience with running and teaching agile in a workshop or classroom setting (preferred)
- Regularly publish papers, speak at conferences and contribute to agile interest groups
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and Spanish
Who You'll Work WithYou’ll work with Digital McKinsey and will be based in Madrid. Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.
You’ll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics. Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling themto grow and learn.
What You'll DoYou will be a core member of the McKinsey consulting team with responsibilities that range from shaping strategic product designs or leading agile implementation and transformation projects to managing and transforming agile teams - working with Fortune 500 companies to native digital start-ups.
You will be a part of a highly collaborative team who are adept at solving complex digital problems, combining unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process. You will be a part of cross-functional units to design, build and deliver new and exciting capabilities for our clients - with the emphasis on creating the foundation for rapid and effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
Your goal will be to disrupt the way companies and organizations work and increase organizational agility for innovation, helping our clients scale agile in their organization is key to succeed at this. To be successful in this role you will need to have strong communication skills to coach and mentor teams and leaders on Agile values and principles. You will be comfortable structuring a large-scale Agile transformation with uncertain or changing constraints. You will coach clients on a variety of digital topics including product management, design thinking, engineering culture, and DevOps. You'll engage with consulting teams as a “do-er” and actively problem solve, create content, and facilitate training as required to best serve our clients.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.Industries
- High Tech
share this job
- Share this page on Facebook
- Share this page on Twitter.
- Share this page on LinkedIn
- Email a link to this page
Job Skill Group - CSS Associate
Job Skill Code - Digital Specialist (1)
Function - Technology
Industry - High Tech
Post to LinkedIn - Yes
Posted to LinkedIn Date - Wed Jan 09 19:00:00 GMT 2019
LinkedIn Posting City - Madrid
LinkedIn Posting State/Province -
LinkedIn Posting Country - Spain
LinkedIn Job Title - Agile Advisor - Digital McKinsey
LinkedIn Function - Consulting;Information Technology
LinkedIn Industry - Computer Software;Information Technology and Services;Internet;Management Consulting Madrid