Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
SummaryPosted: 10 Jan 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 113604129
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're looking for an engineer to help us shape the future direction of Exchange on iOS and macOS.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment focused on learning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong object-oriented programming experience.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Ability to diagnose performance, memory, and other issues by digging into lower levels of the stack.
As an Exchange Frameworks Engineer, you will be responsible for developing iOS and macOS system support for Exchange protocols. This includes working closely with the Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and other engineering teams to fix bugs and develop features that work great for Exchange users.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements
- Familiarity with syncing technologies
- Familiarity with Objective-C, C++, or C
- Familiarity with Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) or Exchange Web Services (EWS), preferred
- Familiarity with relational database schema design and SQL, preferred
- Basic understanding of operating systems, graphics, networking, and other sub-systems