Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 600 team members from over 50 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for a Tech Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team in Berlin!
As a member of our Talent Acquisition Team you will be managing the full cycle recruitment process, partnering with Hiring Managers and supporting the decision making.
You will be
- developing and managing a full-cycle recruiting process for technical positions (from a detailed job briefing to contract signature)
- leverage existing tech talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- building up steady pipeline of suitable candidates using all possible channels (including direct search and agency management)
- searching, selecting and interviewing candidates
- ensure that candidates have the best recruiting experience possible
- improving hiring/interview processes
- passionate about people and finding the best future Babbelonians
- open for feedback
- a great listener
- willing to learn and grow
- strong passion and experience in tech recruiting
- hands-on mentality
- good English skills
- deep knowledge in sourcing and interviewing
- excellent communication skills
- sense of urgency
- a steep learning-curve – personally and professionally
- a challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- a lively startup atmosphere with flexible working hours
- a vibrant international company with people from over 50 different nationalities
- great company benefits (30 vacation days, unlimited access to Babbel account, high-end company bike, English/German classes, In-house Training Academy)
Sounds good? We are already looking forward hearing from you! Check out also our jobs page and our tech blog to get an impression about #lifeatbabbel!
Questions about a career in Babbel?
Get in touch with Renita Käsper (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.