Job Description - Change Manager (AUS093774)
- Understand stakeholder needs and perceptions to determine the appropriate strategies
- Act as an SME for Change Management and communication techniques, provide coaching and mentoring
- Work with the project team to ensure customer satisfaction with project deliverables
About The RoleRole Location: Melbourne
Role Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
As the Change Manager, you will work in conjunction with Program Director to drive implementation of the Institutional Automation Program initiatives. This includes executing a change strategy, enabling and assessing readiness of the organisation through managing, preparing and partnering with stakeholders, providing support across business areas impacted by the change, which may include provision of training if required.
About YouTo grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Extensive experience in organisational change management, including other management experience, and relevant Bachelor’s Degree and Change Management certification (e.g. Prosci, CMI)
- Working knowledge of change management activities and techniques, and understanding project and change management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures.
- Demonstrated management ability, energising staff to engage and support change through partnering and collaborative working with focus on customer and business value and delivering benefits.
- Competent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and team working skills including a good level of influencing ability.
About ANZAt ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS093774.