Job Description - Retention Specialist (AUS094205)
- Effective utilisation of retention tools, product support, to tailor the conversation and restructure cover if applicable
- Develop effective relationships with key internal contacts and colleagues
- Continually looking for the win-win such that the customer stays covered and engaged with ANZ, while ANZ retention rates improve
About The RoleRole Location: 347 Kent Street, Sydney NSW
Role Type: 12 months fixed term role
To retain and increase loyalty of ANZ customers through both reactive/proactive methods that identifies root cause of customer cancellation requests and tailor solutions to meet customer needs that prevent cancelations and increase loyalty.
About YouTo grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the ff:
- Sales Skills – Previous tele-sales experience
- Communication Skills - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation and Influencing skills – The ability to build rapport, utilise negotiation and influencing skills in customer interactions in order to retain at risk customers.
- Product Knowledge – Financial services experience
- Retention Experience – Previous customer retention experience (desired)
About ANZAt ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS094204.