Job Description - Business Banking Manager (Fixed-term) (AUS093798)
- Business Banking Manager (Fixed-term)
- A key role within Small Business Banking
- A chance to source new customers to ANZ Bank
- Build a rewarding career in an innovative, fast paced and collaborative environment
About The RoleRole Location: ANZ Osborne Park Business Centre, Level 1/15 Hutton street, Osborne Park WA 6017
Role Type: Fixed-term (Maternity cover – duration will be discussed during interview steps)
Shift Schedule: Standard Hours
ANZ's Business Banking area is an exciting business providing a full range of solutions to small businesses around Australia. Our customer focused proposition and enthusiastic, committed team has helped generate significant growth and we now have a number of opportunities for business to business sales professionals to join us and help build our success further.
As a Business Banking Manager, you will grow revenue, deposits and share of wallet through origination of new small business customers to ANZ, business development, and the relationship management and retention of a set of ANZ small business customers.
About YouTo be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Exceptional customer and relationship and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial credit and business analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong lending experience with strong sales prospecting and referral ability
- Demonstrated focus on business and commitment to remaining up to date in respect to industry knowledge and trends
- Excellent planning, workflow and problem solving skills. Negotiation skills and an ability to influence positively
- Ability to lead and inspire others to succeed and to present a strategic vision
About ANZAt ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS093798.