Job Description - Operation Manager (Artificial Lift) Claremore, OK (1901801)
Operation Manager (Artificial Lift) Claremore, OK(
About Us:Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an Operation Manager to support Artificial Lift Services in our Lowry Rd. facility in Claremore, OK
- Responsible for managing multiple areas in operations/manufacturing, including Production Control Order Management and Scheduling for both Hpump and PCP Product Lines (excluding production) and meeting department goals and objectives
- Assists in planning, organizing and implementing functional procedures in accordance with managed quarterly and annual budgets
- Makes budgetary recommendations and may coordinate procurement for capital expenditures
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and direction of all assigned manufacturing/operations functions to ensure maximum throughput and quality
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing environment including 3+ years supervisory experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of principles, concepts, theories and practices of area of responsibility
Locations:844 W. Lowry Rd. Claremore, OK
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Primary Location:North America-United States-Oklahoma-CLAREMORE