As a recent graduate, you’ll be working in our corporate strategy team. We support our internal customers (Amadeus employees and top management) better understand our external environment in order to make the right strategic decisions. You’ll also look at key travel and tech trends impacting the future of travel!
In this role you’ll:
Support us in the monitoring of key competitors, markets and trends: you’ll provide key decision makers with actionable intelligence on the external environment by:
- Helping us produce daily news summaries on major industry and target companies’ developments, taken from standard news media.
- Reporting on the News Review key statistics (e.g. opening and click rates, content popularity).
- Producing monthly updates for the Board of Directors (featuring a selection of the most relevant news).
- Organizing quarterly webinars featuring key external developments.
- Producing ad-hoc analysis notes on selected reference companies, travel providers.
Help us drive the analysis on specific innovation themes:
- You’ll help us update the teams on specific trends (e.g. blockchain for travel, messaging platforms…) by producing monthly/quarterly updates (featuring a selection of the most relevant news).
Maintain and enhance our tools and deliverables: you’ll help us make sure our Competitive Intelligence resources get the maximum reach and visibility by:
- Storing and promoting our latest deliverables.
- Updating and promoting the information related to our research subscriptions.
- Enriching the best practices and methodology sections with relevant frameworks, use cases, etc.
Support us in the management of our corporate subscriptions and research by:
- Coordinating relationships with external research providers for corporate subscriptions.
- Aligning the teams in the research area.
- Helping us identify new providers and test the services.
Education & Qualifications:
University degree in business administration, competitive intelligence or related field.
- English (fluent - our business environment is primarily in English).
- Strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and interest in travel and tech trends.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Experience in competitive intelligence and Knowledge Management (SharePoint) would be a plus.
What we can offer you:
- Working in a global tech company with +15,000 professionals in more than 195 countries
- Being part of a dynamic and multicultural team of competitive intelligence specialists
- Great exposure to travel and tech trends and knowledge of the industry
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Apply via the "apply now" button.