Looking for an international experience in a dynamic industry? Passionate about learning and self-improvement? Want to get a hand on experience in IT Demand Management for Human Resources? This could be the job for you!
As a recent graduate, you will be part of the Business Relationship Management (BRM) department who is in charge of maximizing the value Amadeus can obtain from the Digital & Transformation Services (DTS) organization. You will be doing that for the Amadeus Human Resources department (People & Culture), and to do that you will need to support the team in the following activities: account management, demand management of IT demands, project management, stakeholder management.
Before we get started, we have some questions for you:
1. Do you manage well with MS Office - Excel, Word and PowerPoint? What about SharePoint?
2. Do you have attention to detail and consider yourself an organized person? Are you proactive and responsible? These are key skills for us!
3. Do you have a proficient level of English? We don’t need you to speak Spanish (if you do, great!). We are a truly international company in which English is the official language (all interviews will be held in English).
If the answers are yes, you might be the person we are looking for!
What will you be doing and what's it in for you?
- Gaining skills necessary in Business Relationship Management to complement studies in project and account management.
- You will be developing the abilities and attitudes which support the personal level of maturity required for managing demands related to the evolution of the Solutions and Processes of Corporate Functions.
- This includes support in the management of incoming demands for Amadeus internal processes and solution implementations and enhancements for People & Culture.
- You will have to understand and follow the processes of Demand Management, by ensuring a daily follow-up on the on-going demands status, keeping the Demands Follow-up file up to date.
- To understand how DTS carries out the tasks related to transactional services, global information services and business process management.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company that works under the principles of a lean organization.
If you are interested in this position apply now!
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.