Req ID 84429
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading!
When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you get more chances to grow and progress. So, if you are ready for a new challenge and want to drive your career, apply now!
Summary of the roleWe are looking for a professional Account Manager to be fully accountable for the Amadeus commercial relationship with a portfolio of assigned accounts in the Online segment in South West Europe. As such he/she will be responsible for securing both customer satisfaction and account profitability and revenue growth; with clear objectives to develop this commercial relationship year on year.
Main responsibilitiesSales and Account Management:
- For each assigned account, define and maintain a strategic Account Development Plan and associated budget forecasting to deliver business development objectives.
- Monitor customer performance internally and externally.
- Establish trusted customer relationship at Director and Manager level, across several functions.
- Negotiate and close all commercial agreements for assigned accounts ensuring for each deal: customer satisfaction and optimum profitability for Amadeus.
- Build and work with IT Account Manager and Customer Solutions as needed to create proposals and liaise with Commercial Operations, Legal and Finance to validate proposals and close deals as required.
- Ensure full alignment with the Amadeus organization to secure customer satisfaction and to meet sales goals including Product Management, Legal, Finance, IT Support and other relevant team.
- Implement clear account governance as required per account with Amadeus regional and central organizations and regular internal account alignment calls with all parties involved.
- Manage Amadeus business relationship with assigned OTA accounts and meet annual sales goals.
- Develop and maintain relationship at all levels within the customer organization
- Understand customer needs and translate these into strategic IT and operational opportunities
Meet sales goals including business retention, business growth and long term profitability for Amadeus in distribution and in IT solutio
Education:5-6 years in similar positions
University degree (Business or Engineering) and MBA will be a plus
Fluent in English and in Spanish
The position is located in Barcelona
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.