Req ID 86196
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
Research and Development
Join us and shape the future of travelShaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Would you be keen to work in the airline industry, or rather in the marketing industry? Why choose, work in both!
Airline Loyalty programs sit at the boundary of both worlds: while a prime focus of theirs is to foster loyalty in airline customers, they also bring valuable customers to various businesses as hotels, banks or petrol stations.
Join Amadeus Loyalty R&D, and help us building the next-generation Loyalty platform, offering solutions for:
- Frequent flyer and loyalty members recognition and personalisation
- Loyalty call center agents to provide the best service to loyalty members
- Loyalty administrators to configure the program and variety of agreements with multiple partners such as airlines, shops, hotels and petrol stations.
- Optimizing revenues: marketing promotion, accounting, payment and monetization
Amadeus Loyalty connects to main Airline IT modules such as Reservation, Departure Control, Ticketing and Revenue accounting. It also works very well with Airlines using other products than Amadeus.
About the roleThe R&D team in Sydney will be will lead APAC projects and work on new loyalty APAC prospects, sharing customer requirement insights with other loyalty groups in Nice and Istanbul.
You will be working with customers, program and implementation governance teams, product managers, quality engineers, developers and business analysts in Istanbul and Nice. Your role will be to ensure clear communication within the stakeholders, translating requirements analysis into clear and specific documentation: functional specifications, detailed screen designs for UI, interface documentations and test plans.
You will work on a mixed project methodology environment, agile scrum, Kanban and waterfall.
About youIf you are a Product Definition Analyst with customer facing experience ready to embrace the challenge of a large project with worldwide interactions, we want to hear from you!
You have the following skills:
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- Team spirit and able to work with remote teams
- Analytical mindset along with critical thinking
- Quality is important for you as well as paying attention to detail
- Curiosity, quick learner and eager to continually improve
- Experience as technical business analyst
- Experience with toolsets such as Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence), Microsoft office suite
- Experience with global teams
- User interface usability experience is a plus
Join us for transforming our pilot product into the number one loyalty system in the market!
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, isstrictly forbiddenwithout prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.