Req ID 85818
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Amadeus Hospitality Americas, Inc., a rapidly growing OnDemand (SaaS) and perpetual license software developer with worldwide operations headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, is seeking an accounting professional to assume the role of Billing Analyst.
Functional Description:This position supports the efforts of the Billing and Revenue team in performing the following:
- Reviews contracts, sales orders and change orders for completeness and schedules invoicing based upon contractual terms and pricing
- Provide frontline interface to Amadeus’s customers by helping to manage daily issues received via InvoiceHelp.com; efforts to include independently researching issues and resolving and responding to emails in a timely manner
- Process credit and debit memos in a timely manner
- Create and enter journal entries and reconcile assigned GL accounts at month end
- Perform month-end closing activities and ad hoc projects as assigned
- Support Revenue Manager during annual audits and interim reviews
- Must have experience with processing sales orders, invoices, journal entries and reconciling G/L accounts; experience in Salesforce and related apps, Financial Force or PSA a plus.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and thrive in a complex, fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must have strong communication, customer service, problem solving and time management skills
- Must be motivated and provide high quality work with minimal errors
- Must be a team player and work professionally with others
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work autonomously, and take direction when needed
- Must be able to work additional hours when needed particularly at Month End
- Must have a solid understanding of accounting principles with some experience in Revenue Recognition
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.