DescriptionJob Title: Project Manager
Location: PuneGrade: AVP
Application Development, Monitoring and Delivery within the agreed parameters of Cost, Time and Scope, using the Barclays standard delivery lifecycle, transitioning the end product for Service Management and maintaining the quality throughout.
Your Role1.Build and Maintain the project delivery roadmap and ensure timely execution of the same with maximum of /- 2% variance
2.Build out the assets and delivery capabilities that will enable delivery against the project’s design principles tracked and managed by the delivery plan
3.Manage Project Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies.
4.Manage delivery teams across multiple geographic locations and enable Agile delivery where applicable.
5.Foster team spirit among colleagues in various geographical locations, participating in and contributing to programme and technical discussions
6.Management of project finances.
7.Successful Transition of projects into BAU with appropriate treatment of residual risks
8.Delivery of technical project/programme E2E work streams to meet project targets and KPIs.
- Multi skilled individual with the direct/ hands-on ability to execute development management/ requirements elicitation in addition to leading a team of both permanent and Managed services developers and software engineers.
- Previous relevant work experience in heading a large change delivery Programme - typical project size up to £ 1 Million.
- Sound knowledge on Credit Risk Decisioning and / or Lending domain.
- E2E comprehensive understanding of software development cycle - waterfall and agile and be able to ensure rapid resource deployment on the chosen delivery method.
- Hands on experience in development using SOA and / or data-centric application deliveries.
- Should have strong hands-on / Management experience on API Development / Teradata / Hadoop or any other relevant RDBMS / Database / Datawarehousing skills.
- Good technical appreciation / understanding of Big Data (Hadoop), Data Warehouse (Teradata) and industry standard data insights delivery and monetization technologies.
- Cloudera Hadoop Ecosystem, UNIX /AIX, PL/SQL
- Reasonable experience on Ab Initio / Informatica / ETL technologies
- Good understanding of the various business processes that impact / influence customer journeys in a Bank, banking data landscape and data lineage.
About UsBarclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control ObjectiveAll Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Your ApplicationTo be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & DiversityDynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Also do find the link below
- Barclays recently announced the creation of a new world-class campus at Gera Commerzone located in Kharadi. All Pune based roles will eventually start to move to this new campus starting September 2019. In the run up to that, during the course of 2018, there may be transitory movements of some roles to other temporary sites. Please speak with your recruiter about the specific location plans for your role.