Job Title: FX Trade support
Location: PuneGrade: BA3
We are looking for a high quality candidate to join the IB MO function. The role requires someone with extensive business knowledge, analytical and relationship skills, strategic mindset and programme management discipline to help drive the build-out of the function as well as support the broader department and organisation objectives.
This is a challenging role requiring the successful individual to partner, coordinate and drives progress across global teams and different business areas as well as partner closely with key stakeholders and colleagues around the firm. This also presents an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation and business area and play an active part in driving the long-term development of the function in an area that is key to the future success of the financial services sector and at the heart of industry development and regulatory focus.
- Perform trade validation of FX Derivatives products (e.g. FX vanilla options, exotic and structured products) following the completion of trade capture.
- Monitor and manage exceptions for trade flow / trade representation and intra-day clearing controls
- Perform EOD controls reporting global handover reports of outstanding trade exceptions to global stakeholders
- Monitor and validate the completeness and accuracy of all intra-day trade lifecycle events.
- To operate as the point of contact and escalation for both internal and external client queries and liaise with various business areas and front-to-end support teams to seek resolution.
- Deliver effective controls and services to upstream and downstream business functions.
- Support project & new product initiatives and assist with the implementation of strategic deliverables for the business from an operational perspective.
- Collaborate with global counterparts and different stakeholders to drive opportunities for process development and improvements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business colleagues across trading, Finance, Operations and Technology.
- Degree educated or equivalent qualification
- Experience in supporting FX products
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end process flows and the control points along the process chain
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player, self-starter with positive attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines with a good sense of urgency and accountability
- Strong risk background / culture and is able to identify problems and resolve, before the risk occurs.
- Ability to implement Risk Self Assessment and ensure compliance with all Regulations
- Detail-orientated in order to avoid, eliminate and mitigate risk.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the operational front to back procedures that support your specific function and products.
About UsBarclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control ObjectiveAll Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Your ApplicationTo be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & DiversityDynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Also do find the link below
- Barclays recently announced the creation of a new world-class campus at Gera Commerzone located in Kharadi. All Pune based roles will eventually start to move to this new campus starting September 2019. In the run up to that, during the course of 2018, there may be transitory movements of some roles to other temporary sites. Please speak with your recruiter about the specific location plans for your role.