DescriptionJob Title: Service Engagement & Transition Manager
Location: PuneGrade: AVP
The Service Engagement & Transition Manager will work as part of the Service Engagement and Transition (SET) team and will be responsible for working with a team of internal and external partners to deliver complex solutions in alignment with overall technology strategy and business requirements. As Service Engagement and Transition Manager working within in-flight BFS technology related projects, you will manage the on-going transition of projects and services into IT Operations. The role will also be responsible for maintaining all aspects of the service transition process and its governance. Your focus will be on maintaining and improving operational service and operational readiness, by ensuring all new and changed services are implemented in a controlled manner and are fit for purpose with appropriate service delivery capability in place. You will oversee the transition of new or amended services into operational support in collaboration with other parts of IT, in order to facilitate successful project completion and a smooth handover to service delivery.
- To define new target operating models for new services.
- To assure services provided by our IT supply chain are aligned and deliver against our target operating model and business IT strategy
- Assuring and controlling the service modules for IT services in conjunction with service providers and other stakeholders (internal and external) where appropriate
- Verify that the introduction of services will not corrupt the defined IT model and are sustainable
- To maintain all aspects of the service transition process and its governance
- Securing internal or external resources to deliver project operational readiness
- Ensuring that new technologies are properly transitioned from build into run
- Ensuring all products follow the Acceptance Into Run (AIR) process
- Ensuring all products are fully managed/monitored
- Ensure service contracts with vendors are in place with the proper SLA
- Ensure training is conducted across the organization for new service/technology
- Ensure all customer facing and backend systems are updated in order to support the new technologies
- Ensure proper handoff to operation teams inclusive of documentation
- Ensure the project is adhering to network risk profile:
oCompliance to regulatory and mandatory policies
oAudit findings and issues assurance are fully addressed
oAdherence to all change management processes
oFull documentation for all deployments
oKnowledge transfer to support teams
- Service engagement and transition management experience
- Deep understanding of service management life cycle
- Experience of managing supplier relationships
- Experience of managing relationships with other IT disciplines such as project management
- Service management experience, including the management of third party suppliers in multi customer and provider environments
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- ITIL Certification
- Experience in developing requirements and driving development cycles
- Experience with managing budgets associated with large projects
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
About UsBarclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control ObjectiveAll Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Your ApplicationTo be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & DiversityDynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Also do find the link below
- Barclays recently announced the creation of a new world-class campus at Gera Commerzone located in Kharadi. All Pune based roles will eventually start to move to this new campus starting September 2019. In the run up to that, during the course of 2018, there may be transitory movements of some roles to other temporary sites. Please speak with your recruiter about the specific location plans for your role.