Job Title: Vendor Screening AnalystLocation: Noida
Grade: BA3Overall job purpose of this role is to manage the functions of the unit as per specified service level agreements and to ensure optimal distribution of workload in order to achieve objectives for the unit. Responsible for the coordination of work carried out by the processors/ authorisers and ensure accurate and seamless execution of assigned workflow.
Your RoleMonitor and review of customer in order to identify and investigate potential matches.
- Understanding of different business unit’s customer such as Retail, Corporate, IB, Wealth and Barclaycard customer.
- Understanding of Sanctions, PEPs, Prohibition an, AML Watchlist, and Adverse Media screening
- Responsible for Screening of Customer’s as per the Barclays Group Sanctions, AML and FATF and in Accordance to norms of UKHMT, OFAC, EU and other Sanctions lists
- Ensure process is in accordance with the SLA.
- Work with Team Manager and take joint responsibility for the control the workflow to ensure process efficiencies are achieved, team performance is optimised, Service Level Agreement are met by ensuring productivity and accuracy measures are in place
- Ensure all MIs sent on time with accuracy.
- Establish the most effective and efficient solutions to complex technical issues referred by Advisors and customers.
- Co-ordinate / liaise with IT Support on faults and changes, user IDs, etc.
- Accountable for ensuring operatives have timely and complete understanding of technical changes and their implications for the customer experience
- Accountable for identifying, analysing and resolving/implementing processing issues to prevent re-occurrence, reducing loss to the business
- Complete all tasks as outlined in Team Support Specialist Role depending on area of the business. Examples may include (but not exhaustive of): Collating of Communication/Process Updates, Real Time Adherence, Attendance Issues, updating of individual’s HR files, Return to Work
- To provide support and cover in terms of process management to other Process Experts as required ensuring effective team working across the operation
- Responsible for verification and authorisation of entries within signatory limits and non-conformant items/referrals which may be staff prompted or system generated
- Accountable for ensuring staff understand and adhere to procedures and quality controls, and that checks are completed as required
- Provision of 2-way feedback to Team Manager/Operations Manager.
- Conduct daily huddles to provide process updates and share process scores.
- Detailed understanding of the business operational objectives, service standards and compliance requirements
- All mandatory training completed to deadline and understood within given timescales.
- Where applicable, all key risks identified, tracked, logged and managed as per the Risk Framework procedures
- Where applicable, all key controls to have identified owners, with audit trail of regular review and maintenance together with supporting records
- Where applicable, all risk events (incidents) or control failures to be escalated, investigated, reported and fixed at root cause to prevent reoccurrence.
- Minimum years work experience in Sanctions screening, AML and knowledge of investigative techniques used in the investigation of financial crimes
- Understanding of Sanctions, PEPs, Prohibition an, AML Watchlist, and Adverse Media screening PEP’s and Watch list screening.
- Relevant years work experience in Customer or Payments Screening.
- Attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and responsiveness
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Strong Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Results driven with a commitment to continuous process improvement and quality
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Should have knowledge of OEDQ (Oracle enterprises data quality) and ALACRA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
About UsBarclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
For further information on EVP, please click on the link below
Risk and Control ObjectiveAll Barclay’s colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Your ApplicationTo be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.