We are Digital Demand – D2, a Big Data company that provides analytic insights and intelligence about Countries, Regions and Cities. We are currently seeking to recruit an intern to join our office in Madrid, Spain, as a Media Manager. The Media Manager should be a bachelor or master student with a PR, Journalism, Media or Communications degree background.
If you are hardworking, committed and highly motivated person, responsible and able to take initiative contact us!
Earliest internship starting date: January 2019
Duration: 4-6 months
The main role of the Media Manager position is to help and support the project manager in internal and external projects. The tasks may require:
- Monitoring and updating social media communication networks, project management, process implementation and follow-up, involvement in media and social media strategy development.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of media and social media campaigns, including the preparation of weekly status reports and monthly project reviews; preparing, maintaining and administrating social media documents.
- Establishing and maintaining productive relationships with relevant media in order to promote specific Digital Demand - D2 projects; this includes media planning on proactive and reactive stories and research on promoted topics.
- Contacting relevant journalists and promoting Digital Demand’s products.
- Fluent level at speaking, reading and writing in English; wholesome creative writing skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of media communication and social media platforms; networking and relationship building skills.
- Minimum duration of internship is 4-6 months.
- Ability to take initiative and proactive approach; accountability, creativity and enthusiasm.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to approach projects and tasks.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages.
- Basic proficiency in Photoshop or other design software.
What we offer
- Personal development - we provide a chance for our trainees to face a real challenge. Interns work on the front line of projects and are given a lot of responsibility, which greatly enriches their skills.
- We give the opportunity to experience work in an international consulting company, in multicultural environment.
- Each intern gets an evaluation certificate describing the tasks, achievements, and final grade, which will help you in your job search. If the intern gets a high grade in the evaluation, he or she will receive a letter of recommendation signed by the Managing director, which will be extremely valuable for job and university applications.
How to apply
Send an email via the "apply now" button with an English CV and Cover Letter attached.