We are Digital Demand – D2, a young Big Data company that provides analytic insights and intelligence about Countries, Regions and Cities in the areas of Tourism, Investment, Export, Talent and National Prominence. We are currently seeking to recruit an intern to join our office in Madrid, Spain, as a Data Analyst Intern. If you love numbers and are hardworking, committed and highly motivated, contact us!
Earliest internship starting date: January / February 2019
Duration: 3 - 6 months
The main role of the Data Analyst Intern is to help and support the Project Managers in internal and external (clients) projects. The tasks may include:
- Development of new internal projects and the improvement of existing projects.
- Gathering, collecting, analysing, and reporting different types of data.
- Conducting research, which will include consulting external sources, elaborating surveys, reviewing publications and browsing the Internet for data sources and information.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Intense processing of Excel figures
- Quality control of big data analyses.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Bachelor or Master in Economics, Business, Engineering, Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics and Computer Science.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to meet deadlines and give attention to detail.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and especially an excellent level in Excel.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to approach projects and tasks.
- Ability to take initiative and proactive approach.
- Accountability, enthusiasm, and numerical thinking.
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA Macros or other programming languages are not necessary but will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer
- Personal development - we provide a chance for our trainees to face a real challenge so the internship is not about making coffee or copies of documents. Interns work in the back office of projects and are given a lot of responsibility.
- We give the opportunity to experience work in an open minded company, in multicultural environment, with international clients.
- Each intern gets a reference letter signed by the Managing director, describing the tasks, achievements, and final grade, which will be extremely valuable for job and university applications.
How to apply
Send an email via the "apply now" button with an English CV and Cover Letter attached.
Please visit www.d2digitaldemand.com for more information about Digital Demand – D2.