IT Product Ops Analyst - Sales
San Francisco, CA
Who We AreAt Twitter our IT Enterprise Applications team focuses on implementing and supporting applications to help our internal customers meet their operational needs. We are responsible for establishing processes for continual improvement, guiding administration, and partnering with multiple stakeholders on a project-to-project basis. Our mission is to keep our business running effectively while maintaining a healthy application environment.
What You’ll DoTo strengthen our growing team, we are looking for a product operations analyst focused on Sales applications & processes with a background in project management and implementing and supporting sales applications through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support). In this capacity you will be working closely with IT Product Managers, Engineering, and Sales Operations to deliver excellent results.
Who You AreYou have outstanding interpersonal skills, are an analytical thinker, and great at navigating complex issues. You have experience working with a growing team, and you thrive in a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, you probably have experience with:
- Delivering projects and systems enhancements utilizing Agile SCRUM methodology:
- conducting user interviews;
- evaluating as-is processes;
- writing / validating user stories;
- application testing, and
- identifying & resolving issues.
- Collaborating with other IT teams and business units to manage technical delivery of multiple projects:
- provides planning and monitoring of project phases and tasks; and
- identifies and notifies management of issues impeding project goals and recommends alternative solutions to ensure objectives and timelines are met.
- Serves as a functional expert in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Contributes to the design of overall system functionality to meet the needs of the business and improve processes.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Business Administration desired.
- Min 3 years of experience, preferable in business applications development.
- Possess understanding of the technical architecture and the general suite of industry products available within Sales delivery solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce or other 3rd party business applications.
- Background working within an Agile environment.