Client Account Manager, Catalyst
New York, NY
The role of the Twitter Catalyst Team Client Account Manager is to reignite growth and engagement from our middle tier accounts (Fortune 1000) by delivering best-in-class service and account management for a broad base of clients.
The Catalyst CAM will work across a variety of Client Partners who handle accounts in every vertical (Financial Services, Retail, Tech and Telco, Media and Entertainment, etc.) and will be charged with ensuring delivery, optimizations and a high level of customer service across their book of business. Catalyst team members will be measured and compensated based on YOY growth and ability to re engage brands and reinstate budgets for Twitter.
What makes a great Catalyst CAM? Someone who is organized, an amazing prioritizer, collaborator and a hunger for building partnerships.
- Collaborating with Fortune 1000 advertisers to understand their objectives, recommending best practices and developing effective campaigns.
- Educate and consult to demonstrate how to use Twitter’s advertising products.
- Executing, optimizing and analyzing advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards.
- Resolving campaign issues in a timely and productive manner and identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Managing contracts and renewals and assisting our Sales Finance organization with payables and collections.
- Providing feedto our product and tools teams to help us scale our advertising platform.
- 1-2 years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer relationships.
- Experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- A passion for Twitter and our mission.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.