Babysits goal is to become the premier global community marketplace connecting parents and childcare providers. Reaching this objective would be impossible without the marketing team, which is responsible for sharing our story across the world.
We are now looking for a Norwegian speaking intern to join the marketing team in January, February, or March 2019. As the Norwegian Online Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for launching and marketing our platform in Norway. Your core tasks will include translating and launching the platform, PR, influencer marketing, SEO, social media management, customer service, content writing, and platform administration.
Babysits is an small but international, entrepreneurial, and open-minded work environment perfect for your career development. We value our interns and we provide tons of opportunities for growth. You will be given a lot of responsibilities, autonomy, and the opportunity to have a big impact in the company. By the end of your internship with us, you will have gained hands-on experience with all things digital marketing and many other useful professional skills you can apply in any future career.
What you need to succeed in the role:
- Perfect level of Norwegian: both verbal and written
- You need to be a student or recently graduated
- You must live in Rotterdam or relocate to Rotterdam
- Fascination with marketing, with a particular interest in digital marketing
- Experience with childcare is a plus
- Social media experience and knowledge
- Some experience with Google Adwords, Analytics, Facebook Ads is a plus
- Clear communicator and team player
- Hands-on and proactive attitude
- Available at least four days per week (32-40 hours)
- This is a paid internship with a competitive stipend
- Centrally located office
- Free beers on Friday!
- Monthly outings
Apply via the "apply now" button.