About SurveyMonkeyFounded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedby making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
The ProductSurveys are nothing without people to take them, and SurveyMonkey Audience makes it easy to find respondents from around the world. SurveyMonkey Audience lets you access a reliable survey panel that allows you run your own market research in minutes. Pick your audience. Send your survey. Analyze real-time results. It’s that easy.
The RoleWe are seeking a seasoned mobile developer to help improve a new addition to our portfolio of mobile applications, SurveyMonkey Rewards. As a developer, you will work closely with others in a small engineering team to drive the evolution and expansion of our feature set, while also building in new technologies to enhance the performance and user experience of the app.
- Experience building complex Android apps that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- 2+ years of experience in mobile application development.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving.
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented language, preferably Kotlin.
- Excellent debugging skills using Android Studio.
- Experience with RxKotlin or RxJava.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Great teammate who is self-motivated and well-organized.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.